& other stories: "Applebloom Pink" Total Tint Stick Review

other stories total tint stick review, other stories berlin, other stories schminke, other stories beauty

Buy it here


On my stroll through Berlin's Mitte, it was impossible to avoid the recently opened & other stories in Neue Schönhauser Allee. The second & other stories store in our capital, and surely not the last one, is just as well designed as the first one, and all other ones out there. They do it so well. Making their goods appeal to me in every way possible. I simply couldn't walk out of that store without buying anything. Even though I didn't want to buy anything ! I ended up going home with a small tube of hand creme, eye cream and this tint stick. I didn't need any of them, but somehow ended up buying them, because i simply couldn't not buy anything ! I love the packaging of & other stories beauty products so much, so I didn't even try to resist.

I love the idea behind this tint stick. It's an all-rounder. You can use it for your cheeks, your lips and your eyes. Applebloom Pink is a very pale pink with a little bit of glitter, that highlights and gives your skin a pretty glow. There are also other colours available, which are more vibrant, but I didn't think they'd suit me, so I got this one. Iam not a beauty or make-up geek, so I love the fact that I can walk around with this one stick and use it in different ways. It's so useful when Iam late for uni, and just look very dull, but don't have the time to do my eye make-up. I apply it on my eyelids, cheeks and I look much rosier instantly. The shit thing about it is, that it doesn't seem to last very long though. Because when I get home from uni, I feel like the pinkness is gone, and there's only glitter left. I really wish the tinting bit was more long-lasting. Because there's no point in using it, if it doesn't even stick around for a few hours. I never wear any make-up, so I don't know how long it lasts with foundation and stuff on. Or maybe I just have to apply more and more layers. Do any of you guys know similar products that I can try ? Recommend them to me, and I will make a review video ! I really want to make more beauty videos, even though I don't know much about make-up. Iam eager to learn though, so you can follow me as i make progress. As for this product, I will continue using it on my without make-up days, but I doubt I will buy it again.


You have read this article beauty / berlin / julia / review with the title & other stories: "Applebloom Pink" Total Tint Stick Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2013/10/other-stories-pink-total-tint-stick.html. Thanks!