on and off.







I just came back from Portugal two days ago and spent the past nights clubbing and drinking. I learned three things in Portugal : I need six Tequila shots to be properly tipsy ! I like Dubsteb and Drum&Base ! Drink a lot of water before you go to sleep and you wont have a hangover the next morning ! Thats what school trips are about, partying and drinking ! I did both ! Was hella fun, makes me almost feel sad about graduation !

In Portugal i realized that my wardrobe is really not ready for summer, sun and heat yet ! I need to stock up with non black stuff and lighter fabrics. Also need to invest some money in nice summer shoes, will check out shitloads of online shops the next days to find my perfect pair ! Shopping in Portugal aint exciting but Zara is cheaper over there. Awsome ! Bought a dress i had wanted for long, even half the price in Germany ! I spent my last day at the pool and the beach sunbathing and am fuckin tanned now. I actually hate tan but i thought i might try something now and im not unhappy about it at all !

Ok, i have shitloads of pictures and videos. Will try to publish as many new entries as possible the next few days ! And create more outfit posts as well. And btw im off to Venice again sometime next week, excited for the awsome italian food and hot guys ! hahaha.

AND, btw to all my Munich readers, there is a fucking big flea market at Theresienwiese today, check it out, will be worth it !
You have read this article with the title on and off.. You can bookmark this page URL http://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2011/04/on-and-off.html. Thanks!