Hoishi Coupe Berlin : no more orange



top - COS / earrings; bracelet - Floralpunk
photos by Phan Nhat Minh

Often before I even get to blog, I have spread news all over my other social networks already. Just like in real life, I just can't keep happy news to myself. I have to share them, like right away and immediately. That's why the moment I stepped out of the hair salon, I was getting my phone out of my bag, taking selfies already, to post it on Facebook. My new hair color ! I know many people out there despise such behavior but to me it simply has become a part of my life. Sharing bits of my life with the world. Irrelevant stuff like the fact that I love my new hair colour.

It was some proper shit orange before, because I had dyed them with an ash blonde tone, to get rid of the orange tone I had before. It turned out just more orange though, and I hated it. So I decided to spend a good 10 times the price of drugstore hair dye, to get my hair dyed by a hairdresser. Quite happy with the result so I won't complain about the price. It was so worth it. It's the same salon in Berlin, where I got my hair cut in spring. I think I will stick to that salon form now on, even though it is not super cheap. Quality comes at a price, besides I don't go to the hairdresser once a week, so it's affordable. In fact it's way cheaper than my Japanese hairdresser in Munich before. I had to pay 44€ for the whole-head coloring with a student discount. Since it turned out to be pretty much the color I wanted, I think it was worth it.

Hoshi Coupe has several branches all over the world. The one in Berlin is right off the S-Bahn station Hackescher Markt, so it's very convenient to get there. Make an appointment, and be prepared to speak English. I noticed that only few (or none?) of the girls there speak German. I personally didn't mind, since they do speak English, even though it's with a heavy Japanese accent. I got my hair done by Sayuri, and I loved her massage ! When you go to a Japanese hair salon you get a massage every time someone washes your hair. I love that. Juts like Vietnam. Just better ! Sayuri was really nice in a reserved way. All in all I was very satisfied when I left the salon. My hair looked so healthy and lovely. The photos were taken right after my appointment. Better than the orange, no ?

Stil in Berlin also blogged about Hoshi Coupe once, in case you need more positive feedback. See here.

Hoshi Coupe
Garnisonkirchplatz 2, 10178 Berlin
+493027891720
S-Bahn: Hackescher Markt
Opening hours: Mon - Sat 11am - 7pm
You have read this article beauty / berlin / julia / review with the title Hoishi Coupe Berlin : no more orange. You can bookmark this page URL http://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2013/09/hoishi-coupe-berlin-no-more-orange.html. Thanks!