upcoming concerts in munich.


12. Februar 2011 - BOYS NOIZE (Kongresshalle )



Its been over a year since the last time (see here & here) i saw him live! November 2009, first Boys Noize concert, first date with my now best girl Yi, lost my first Blackberry after only three hours lol... there's a first time for everything. Unforgettable memories. When Yi and me had decided to go together, over a year ago, we barely knew each other. And we didnt know anyone who liked Boys Noize. So we went together. Boys Noize was the first connecting point. This year there are a lot of other people to join us and im very much looking forward to what Mr. Ridha is going to offer us in 2 weeks ! Mark the date bitchez, its gonna be grand !


4. April 2011 - MIYAVI (Theaterfabrik)


Miyavi, Miyavi, Miyavi..... i used to love you so much. And do i still adore you. But we are not meant to be... Hahahahahaha. I swear i had such a major crush on him when i was in eighth grade, he was my god ! I daydreamed how i was going to meet him and all that kind of stuff. And i admit, he was awsome at that time. I havnt really caught up with his music yet but i still want to see him live on stage, at least once in my life ! And i hope he will play one of his older songs ! Dear Angelina, see you there ! Again im going with Yi. I dont know anybody else here who likes Miyavi lol. Yi and me are concert mates 8 )


6. April - LYKKE LI (Muffathalle)



Im not sure whether i will see her live or not. I want to, though. Her music touches my heart. Makes me tremble and want to burst out into ebulliency. I want to cry, laugh and dance, everything at the same time. My heart aches. Memories of the past come up. And i wonder... i wonder... and think... amd think.. and get lost in my own mind. my own thoughts. Her music inspires me. I want to listen to her singing. Who would go with me ? 


I cant believe it, this post actually just took me three hours.
Another date to remember : ACIDKIDS at Crux on april 2nd !


You have read this article munich with the title upcoming concerts in munich.. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2011/01/upcoming-concerts-in-munich.html. Thanks!