hamburg, oh so inspiring !











See all the picturese here on my visual diary ! This is just a preview.

I just came back from Hamburg yesterday, where i spent a wonderful weekend and met truly inspiring people ! That was actually the first time i met up with bloggers, and it was so amazing. The girls, Angelina from Madame Broschinka, Lene from Schwarz & Gold, Isabelle from Bohemian Musings, Josephine from Summer Listen and Thuy from twoforfashion, were adorable, fun and simply awsome ! Thanks a lot to Thuy for inviting us ! I will try do edit the videos i took, in the meantime, have a look at the great one Lene did ! I love meeting beautiful girls and taking pictures of them. Just makes me happy. Also did i upload a bunch of pictures from my blackberry, see here ! My tumblr is being updated several times a day with pictures from my blackberry. I bought this lovely leo print fur coat and waterfall cardi in Monki, so in love with them ! More pictures and updates soon !








... by Thuy.
(I really need to find someone who takes nice pictures of me ! )

You have read this article with the title hamburg, oh so inspiring !. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2011/01/hamburg-oh-so-inspiring.html. Thanks!