shadows of the past.






waterfall ... (dont know how to call it lol) - Monki / blouse; striped top - H&M 

I know my legs are like sooo creepy, i used to play outdoors a lot, climbing on trees, crawling through grass, skating, and all that stuff, thats why i have a lot of scars on my legs, especially the knees. I grew up in a tiny village with a lot of nature, a forest, a little farm.. best childhood memories ever. Anyway, the skin around my legs is reaaallyyyy dryy, because i never use any lotion. Iam too lazy. I hate walking bare legged in summer because i dont like my skin. How do u like my new outer wear ? Its beautiful isnt it ? I love everything about it, the cut, the material... Cant wait for the weather to get warmer so that i can wear it out ! (It looks utterly stupid under another jacket. Wont accept any rival lol.



You have read this article with the title shadows of the past.. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2011/01/shadows-of-past.html. Thanks!