new and old purchases.




top, pants, blazer - H&M / necklace - Topshop

 Say hello to my new shoes ! And goodbye to my new necklace. I wore it out once and somehow broke it... i liked it a lot. Too bad. Spent like 12 pounds or sth on it. Shit. And i want it back. I was too drunk that night. I somehow managed to pull out the feathers, put them into my pocket and then lost them haha. Only one feather left and it looks like it was raped or something. And i know i wear that top a lot ! But i love it so much : )




jacket, hoodie, top - H&M / leggings - Zara

I even bought it twice, thats how much i like it haha. Me going a bit sporty. Wanted to go to a birthday like that but my mom forced me to change. Too casual. Didnt even know the birthday kid, didnt give a fuck. Was drunk the night before, was dragged out of bed and wanted to wear something comfortable. Couldnt be bothered to wear a dress, changed the hoodie/jacket combination with a blazer and the converse with some boots. My mom had to live with it. Thats all i was capable of, after one of the worst nights of my life. You think im being too dramatic ? I was full of blood that night. All i can say. I miss my peacock-feather necklace :' (

You have read this article with the title new and old purchases.. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-and-old-purchases.html. Thanks!