Behind the scenes: Floralpunk Shooting

My sister Amy with the Simple Stud Necklace ! So cute.



Murua Fake Tattoos
















Photos by me
It's been a while since I have started this online shop project. My shop is called Floralpunk, I named it after a shooting I had with a friend in Saigon last summer, because I felt like it would fit. There have been up and downs, and I havn't gotten as far as I would like to be, but Iam still working hard on it. It is making a dream come true, step by step. You don't become a superstar in a year either. My idol in this context is Nasty Gal founder Sophia Amoruso, a beautiful young woman, who made Nasty Gal a big big business within only six years, thanks to hard work and social media. I hope I can expand Floralpunk and make it a successful business one day as well.

Here is a part from my About section : "Julia has a passion for beautiful girls. The strong ones and the fragile ones. She wants to provide great products for any kind of girl, who doesn't restrict herself with close-mindedness, but accepts and lives with oxymorons. Who lives, and lets others live. For the ones who know that there is no light without dark."

For my first shooting I chose Thuong. Because she is beautiful, cute, sexy and fierce at the same time. It was out of question to me to cast a model for the shooting, because I simply love working with real life girls with the special something. The kind of girls I want to provide accessories and clothes for. Who add personal charm to the whole thing.
Which makes it harder for the photographer, in this case, my friend Chris. He is a photography student and to me a little bit of a perfectionist when it comes to photography. He loves fashion photography and usually wants to work with tall and skinny girls. Models. He helped me out nonetheless, and even I havn't seen the results of the shooting yet. And I seriously can't wait to see them, so Chris, if you read this, get in touch with me for f*cks sake haha. I totally trust him, but I still don't know whether the photos turned out well. These photos are the ones mainly for this blog, so they don't have anything to do with how the end result might look like, cos I took them. Anyway, you can check out Chris's portfolio here: www.kainezeit.de

Discount Code / -25%

For all our beloved Toughlookdonthurt followers I have a little gift for you. Go to www.floralpunk.com and buy something. At check out, enter "toughlookdonthurt" as discount code and get 25% off ! This discount code will expire on Sept 16th, so if you wanted to buy something anyway, do it now ! (And tell your friends about it !)
You have read this article floralpunk / julia / munich with the title Behind the scenes: Floralpunk Shooting. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2013/09/behind-scenes-floralpunk-shooting.html. Thanks!