A Blazer For All Occasions







No I didn't get inked. These are fake tattoos from my online shop, see here.


Blazer - Lanvin x H&M // boyfriend jeans - Primark // black top - Zara // shoes - Vans // necklaces - Floralpunk
Photos by Phan Nhat Minh
I bought this blazer from the Lanvin for H&M collection three years ago (wow, time flies) and it is still a key piece in my wardrobe. Because I have worn and washed it so many times over the years, the fabric is much softer now, which gives it a laid-back look. Thanks to the gorgeous buttons, fabric and classic cut it hasn't lost any of its elegant charm though. See my Lanvin for H&M haul post from back then here. I can just throw this blazer over any outfit and it will make me look smarter yet cool ! As for the boyfriend jeans, I bought these at Primark on my last visit to London in November 2012 at a bargain price of something below 20 Pounds. They actually fit me tight when I bought them and I thought it looked real bad, but now that I have lost a few kilos I feel super comfortable in them. This is the first time in months that iam not wearing black skinny jeans, and I feel so bold for adding diversification to my leg wear. Although simple boyfriend jeans can't be considered bold at all. I even dare say that it looks good, and I think I should consider buying other pants than black skinny jeans from now on. It should be the first time in a while for you guys to see me in other pants than black skinny jeans as well, what do you think ? As for me, i consider these pants as an essential piece in my fall wardrobe already.

(Btw I made the mistake to resize my photos before editing them, that's why the first three pictures look a bit low quality. That mistake will never ever happen again. Most definitely.)
You have read this article julia / outfit / vietnamese fashion blogger / wear floralpunk with the title A Blazer For All Occasions. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2013/09/a-blazer-for-all-occasions.html. Thanks!