Moving into a boyfriends room



Two cinema displays - godknowswhy.
My Macbook Air. His Macbook pro. The mouse pad I got him in Beijing.

This closet solution cost me less than 20€ thanks to IKEA.
My H&M rings and boyfriends custom made diamond ring (which is basically mine now because I wear it and he doesn't : P)
Here some first impressions. There was a lot to be done, but we are almost finished. Iam still looking for an apartment in Berlin, but until I find one, I guess I will just stay at my boyfriend's. His room had to undergo major reconstruction for me to want to stay here, because it was a boy's room before. And Iam a picky girl. It definitely needed some more prettiness, before I was willing to 'move in'. But a good boyfriend as he is, of course he agreed to changing the interior and to leave me some corners for my stuff. I must say, the room looks so much nicer now. I know moving in with boyfriend's isn't always that easy, as both parties sometimes aren't able to compromise. But as my boyfriend really wanted me to stay with him, he let me do whatever I wanted to do, and did whatever I wanted him to do.
In case you want to know how it looked like before, click here or here. There are more photos of how the room looks like right now in that album. I will show the complete room once iam done with my interior work. (Can't wait to find an apartment and furnish my own place !) 

I bet some of you are moving right now for uni as well. Make sure your new place is nice and comfortable, it's so important. Buy a nice vase and flowers every now and then. Only take things with you that you really need to avoid messiness. And make sure you have a nice spacious desk for work. That you don't just use as shelf space haha. Having a desk to work at will improve your productiveness for sure ! Btw, anyone knowing of a nice apartment in Berlin for me ? 
You have read this article interior / julia / Personal with the title Moving into a boyfriends room. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2013/09/moving-into-boyfriends-room.html. Thanks!