nophotoshopskillsatall.





shoes - Topshop / cape - Mango







coat - Mango

I only know two ways to edit my pictures. Its either adjusting the colour balance like in the picture set above oooor reducing saturation. Pretty pathetic i know, after years and years i spent at the computer editing pictures... thats still all i can do lol. My brother tried to teach me how to use photoshop. But never really got it somehow. I use PhotoFiltre, a free editing software you can download from the internet for free. I've been using it for 4 years, my photography skills improved but my editing skills didnt. I really want to learn how to use photoshop or other pro softwares though. I think i might sign up for a course or something after graduation. I did an internship at a graphic design studio two years ago and they tought me how to use.. illustrator (i cant believe i even forgot the name of that program ! ), and i was good ! Totally got it. And now... i cant even remember what the name of that software was lol. You know im a person who needs constant repetition of using or doing something im not used to (unless its so easy a monkey could handle it). And after that internship i never worked with illustrator again so... yeah. Anyway. I really suck at school right now thats why i went shopping out of frustation yesterday and bought these two new coats ! And i love them ! I love buying coats. I hate buying pants. I have a lot of coats. a lot ! And 3 pants. lol.

Btw if i look through the pictures from the runways of Berlin Fashion Week taken by bloggers... Its astonishing how awfully great those shots are. I'd never think that they are amateur photographers or simply bloggers. I will put together a composition of my favourite ones when i have some spare time.

You have read this article with the title nophotoshopskillsatall.. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2011/01/nophotoshopskillsatall.html. Thanks!