lost track of time and date..





shirt - H&M / boots - Doc Martens / view on Amsterdam by night

I went to Amsterdam last week, check out the pictures on my other blog xanga.com/fu_btch !

Its 2011 now ! Still cant believe it. This year shall be an epic one for me ! Im gonna graduate ! Im gonna go and see the world !  I havnt really made any resolutions for 2011, but i know that i want to loose more weight, work more, make more money, spend less on food and more on fashion, travel and study harder till my graduation ! Im very much excited and looking forward to everything that will happen in 2011 ! Cheers !
You have read this article with the title lost track of time and date... You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2011/01/lost-track-of-time-and-date.html. Thanks!