japanese magazine maniac !




popsister / jelly / sweet magazine

I spent my hours downloading a bunch of japanese magazines today but the december issues didnt really satisfy my lust for japanese cuties. I havnt had a look at japanese magazines for a while, my absolute favourite is Vogue Nippon, but i also like less high fashion magazines such as Popteen, Jelly, and Nylon. I love the "gyaru" style especially for their hair and make up ! My dream it always has been to go to Japan one day ! Im afraid, if i go sometime in the future, id have to go with an empty suitcase. And id fill it with All kind of mascara, hair dye, magazines, accessories, food and other stuff thats not reaallyyy essential for living lol. I wanna go to Tokyooooo. Me writing about this reminded me of xia xues blogentry about tokyo and it was only part one so i just read the part 2 part (lol) about disneyland and its so funny ! Read it : D

You have read this article with the title japanese magazine maniac !. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2010/11/japanese-magazine-maniac.html. Thanks!