new colours.






striped shirt - belongs to my friend Yi / skirt - Tally Weijl / shoes - Akira

Last friday i died my hair, which were supposed to become blond. Instead, of course, they turned orange. First thought was, shit, not again. Ive been having orange hair a few times already, everytime i tried to dye them blonde. This time i thought, oh wow, japanese hair dye, its gottta work ! FAIL. I wasnt happy with the colour but after having received, more or less, positive feedback i decided to keep them like this for a while. They are reaaallyyyy dry right now, close to dead. My poor hair : ( 
Apart from this, i did buy new shoes (love them !!) and painted my wall in some dark olive green. My once colourful wall is gone. All the pictures, posters, memories... But change needs to happen and that was the first step. My rooms going to get a completely new look ! 





depending on the light this is what my hair really look like ! orange-ish !
what do you think lol ?


You have read this article with the title new colours.. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-colours.html. Thanks!