newhat the 3rd.











hat - C&A / necklace; shirt; pants - H&M / cardigan - Benetton / blazer - Primark / shoes - Zara

Shit its getting preeettyyyy cold outside and i have like nothing to wear for this kind of weather ! Ive been looking for my perfect winter coat all over ebay for 2 years. The past 2 years i didnt have enough money to get it and this year im being outbidden all the time. I even bid on coats with colours i dont like and which are not my size simply because i want that coat so badly ! And about my new hat, its actually my third of that kind. The first two i lost in UK and Vietnam lol.

Dear Nadine featured me and my outfit on her blog : )
You have read this article with the title newhat the 3rd.. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2010/11/newhat-3rd.html. Thanks!