f*cking ♥ ma shoez !







nga and me decided to share images of our shoes with you  ♥

The ones you see above are my favourite shoes, and the ones for autumn and winter only. My summer shoes, sandals etc are neatly packed away already. As for shoes, same as with bags, it has to be love at first sight ! Otherwise i wouldnt even try them on, let alone buy them. And since im not the eccentric type i keep colourds and shapes plain. I dont have many shoes but enough for all kinds of occasions. All my shoes go perfectly with my style and like most girls probably do, i wear my recently bought ones most often lol. Which would be the pair of the one on the last pic : D I collect heels but actually dont wear them most of the time. The ones in picture three are my all time favourites, my highest heels are the blue ones with 11-12cm. I love the vintage looking surface of them ! The ones in picture five are the ones i usually wear in daily life. I love my nikes and converse ! I couldnt imagine my shoe collection without my Supras and Dunks ! Never ! My taste in shoes is pretty casual but i love each single one of them ! Im waiting for Ngas shoes which are more likely to cause a shoegasm haha : D I only know her shoes from pictures as well and love what i saw ! We are kind of sharing these pictures with each other and also with all our readers  out there. Enjoy !  ♥
You have read this article with the title f*cking ♥ ma shoez !. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2010/11/fcking-ma-shoez.html. Thanks!