daily affairs.





circle scarf - H&M / blouse - from Singapore / pants - from Vietnam / ring - H&M men

Consider this a typical all-in-black outfit of mine. Do believe me when i say i wear only black like allll the time. Its not even the fact that i really do it on purpose but everything i find pretty is black, thus my whole wardrobe is black and when i put together an outfit it ends up being black too. A casual outfit of mine usually looks like this : pants (mostly harem pants or leggins), black top, black cartigan and recently, my hat. I love that hat ! Because i dont go out much (way too cold!) i dont put much effort in my looks and walk around rather scruffy lol. No make-up, no hairdo... makes me feel ugly.
You have read this article with the title daily affairs.. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2010/11/daily-affairs.html. Thanks!