boyfee, moi and one damn messy room !



Cardigan - United Colours of Benetton / top - Mommy bought in Paris / shoes - Akira

Low quality pictures. Oh damn i want to know somebody who takes nice pictures of me :' ( The much i love my bf, he sucks at taking pictures ! These two are horrible actually, i look like shit, fat and all because of the wrong angle lol. (Actually my body is like that but nobody needs to know ! haha) I dont know anyone who takes nice pictures of me. Im not really a great poser thus not the best model either. In fact, i dont even know many people who actually own a camera ! And would take pictures of me haha. Its always me to take pictures of others : O oh man i want nice pictures of myself : (  like, artistic ones. Which are not taken by myself haha.




shoes - Swear / grey hoodie; pants - H&M  / leather jacket - Sixty

My boyfriend hates online things such as facebook haha. Or at least he doesnt like to show too much of him online. His only online passion is ebay i think haha. Ebay, online shops and watching movies. Soooo unlike me la ~ Im like the uber facebooker, and he.. not at all haha. I had to force him sign up, just so that i could put myself into a relationship with him. We are from two diff generations lol. Im the exponant for online sociaty ! Haha. Oh yeah and my rooms super messy, its going through some change now. I gave away one of my shelves and now all my books and other stuffs are being piled up on the floor. Bad excuse i know. Im not exactly the neatest girl tbh. And i own way too much stuff. But i swear as soon as the redo is over ill do my best everyday to keep it as tidy as possible : P  (daamn, i write so much !)

You have read this article with the title boyfee, moi and one damn messy room !. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2010/11/boyfee-moi-and-one-damn-messy-room.html. Thanks!