dreamworld.












Jon Siegel shares his Tokyo impressions with the world on his flickr account, you definitely should check out. I love his street shots, capturing cool people doing whatever. Ive gone through all his pictures and he seems to be quite fond of gyarus most of all : D Thats whyi love his pictures even more, he shoots real life gyarus ! (in case you dont know, gyaru fashion inspires me a lot !) And the colours in his pictures are simply amazing. He combines the lights, surrounding and people perfectly with incredible, dreamy pictures as results. The way he depicts Tokyo makes me think that its the coolest place on earth ! I have always wanted to go to Tokyo/Japan since my late childhood. I might make it there next year if i work hard enough !

Btw, here i have the video i made for the post "double exposure". Actually i didnt want to post it because u can see my fat pads (lol), but actually.. it doesnt matter does it ? I mean its not like im super skinny. Which i wish i was but unfortunately not... but iam working on it though ! Aaand i finally redid my room, it doesnt look all that messy anymore.



You have read this article with the title dreamworld.. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2010/12/dreamworld.html. Thanks!