troubled mind.









rings, necklace - H&M / dress - from Singapore / belt - Ohsofickle / coat. shoes - Zara

Finally, finally i got my Zara coat !!! I just love its puffy sleeves and the wide hood. I bought it via ebay UK for 25 pounds and was uber happy when the postman gave me my parcel. Unpleasant surprise when i unpacked the coat though, because it was full of hair from the former owner. Had to have it dry-cleaned first but now im absolutely happy with it : ) 

I still dont have anyone to take pictures of me thus smart me bought a tripod ! I have it already but some part of it was broken and im getting a new one. Im looking forward to taking pictures outside my own four walls lol


Inspired by Josephine, i thought it no bad idea to make a video, too.
How do you like my new coat : ) ?
And im sooo in love with that song, it totally inspires me.
Empire of the Sun - We are the People

You have read this article with the title troubled mind.. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2010/12/troubled-mind.html. Thanks!