two pairs of shoes



 




top; rings - H&M / watch - Casio / boots - Zara / shoes - Converse

Im not the kind of girl to walk around in heels on a daily basis actually. I love my Converse, Nikes and Supras. As well as my Doc Martens and other flat shoes. I have gathered quite a lot of heels over the past years and i love every each of them, too, but i dont wear them so often tbh. One reason might be that im aaaaalways late and on the run, and im reallyyy slow in heels lol. I like to combine elegant + sporty (though im so not ! haha). My new H&M top, im so in love with it ! I never really was into lace but now i guess im starting to like it : )
You have read this article with the title two pairs of shoes. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2010/10/two-pairs-of-shoes.html. Thanks!