my muse and the guy.







models : Nathalie ; Mo
photographer : moi
location : Königsplatz, Munich

Wow i had my first shooting today ! With a concept, models, and a chosen location ! In bigger size i like the pictures even better. I was so afraid of not being able to catch the mood and not being able to actually take good pictures but i love the results. It was really hard for me as well as photographer because both of my models felt so uneasy, since they are no professionals, Nathalie is my friend and muse and Mo is a classmate of mine. They behaved like two kids on their first date ever, both so stiff and nervous. Nathalie had to laugh all the time, both moved their arms too much while talking to each other... It wasnt easy for me either. I prefer natural facial expressions thats why i usually take pictures in random moments when my friends arent watching, but this shooting wasnt too bad, though i had to give quite some instructions. I love the pictures : ) There are many more but im not gonna upload them all. What do you think ?
You have read this article julia / photography with the title my muse and the guy.. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-muse-and-guy.html. Thanks!