je suis juliette ♥




Blazer - Zara / Leggings; Boots - H&M / Suitcase - from Parisian Flea Market 

 


Transparent Shirt - H&M / Vest - Topshop / dont mind my stupid face lol 

 

If i had to describe my style... Idk... All i know is that its not extravagant. Im not much of an excentric and extravagant person. I like to wear black, boots and tights. Never do i wear Ballerinas or Jeans. Flat feet and big thighs. My hair and make up are as much part of my style as shoes and pants are. Essentials. I dont care much about brands but i do care about quality. Im not very colourful but thats me. Which doesnt mean that i dont like colourful. I love colours, but simply not on me. I adore a lot of styles. I might list them sometime. When it comes to seasons autumn is favourite. I like my style best when i can wear a light jacket and boots or sneakers. 

 

You have read this article with the title je suis juliette ♥. You can bookmark this page URL https://weddingdressnews.blogspot.com/2010/10/je-suis-juliette.html. Thanks!